[Contract] Buying Mayor in Exchange for the Town

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    IGN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Azian_man

General Purpose of Contract:
    The purchasing of the rank of mayor in exchange for the full ownership of the town in Rising.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I (@_Royal_Vulpes_) agree to pay @Azian_man 85k ECD to purchase the rank of mayor in exchange for the ownership of his town. If I fail to pay @Azian_man $85,000 ECD within 24 hours of this contract being accepted, I will humbly accept the punishment deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Azian_man will apply for mayor and have his town (schonbrunner) placed at coordinates [A]X:-2061 Y:66 Z:-590 X:-2061 Y:67 Z:-789 [C]X:-2260 Y:65 Z:-789 [D]X:-2260 Y:66 Z:-590 in Rising and shall place me as owner of the town. If he fails to do as stated above within 24 hours of the mayor application being accepted, he will be given a punishment deemed fit by the ECC Staff.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I hereby agree.

#1 _Royal_Vulpes_, Apr 24, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  2. Azian_man

Azian_man Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN: Azian_man

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: yes
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.

3. LanRooks

LanRooks President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +793
    @_Royal_Vulpes_ just need some quick clarification! In the case that the town application is not accepted within the 24 hour time frame or does not allow @Azian_man enough time, I suggest allowing @Azian_man 24 hours after the town app is accepted to add you to the town. 24 hours for the whole process could get messy!

Please make these updates and then, @Azian_man please re-agree.

4. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    Edited

5. LanRooks

LanRooks President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +793
    Seeing that it has been a few days and @Azian_man has not responded or re-agreed, I am going to lock and deny this contract. I reminded @Azian_man in-game via pm, also asked @_Royal_Vulpes_ to remind him as well. If you wish to refile this contract in the future, please do so! :)

Locked- Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.