[Contract] Contract Ownership Transfer

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by outerlocal, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outerlocal

outerlocal Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +567
    IGN:
    @outerlocal

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Joliver

General Purpose of Contract:
    Transfer the 'ownership' of a past contract to @Joliver

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I relinquish my rights as stated in the following contract - https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-rank-in-exchange-for-town.156842/ - to @Joliver

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Joliver will then use his EcoLeader Town Claim to claim the town Odyssey to make him the official owner.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @outerlocal @Joliver

Just making sure you guys are aware but contracts can only be used for town transfers or claims if they are with the official owner of the town (the one listed on the application). This right does not chain with further contracts, meaning this would not contractually allow Joliver to claim the town. The reason for this, in terms of this contract's parties:
    outers contract with mack states thats she's consenting for outer to transfer or claim it into his ownership
    as this has not been done, she is still the "official" owner on paper, so her consent is still needed, and she did not consent to any third party (joliver in this case) claiming the town.

I realize this might be inconvenient but unfortunately it's what we have to do.

3. outerlocal

outerlocal Builder

Ratings:
    +567
    Thanks for the info. Figured that might be the case. No worries!

4. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    @outerlocal

How would you like to proceed with the contract? Would you like it locked, as the main purpose of the contract is essentially null and void? Or do you have other plans/intentions with the contract? (if so, please edit the contract to reflect that.)

5. outerlocal

outerlocal Builder

Ratings:
    +567
    Lock pls ty

6. GoatsRMeLife

GoatsRMeLife Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings: