Contract for head

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by ctop_1013, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctop_1013

ctop_1013 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +172
    • IGN:

• @ctop_1013

• Users Involved in this Contract:

• @Mendiboi @ctop_1013

• General Purpose of Contract:

• For @Mendiboi to place his head in my vault.

• I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I @ctop_1013 will add @Mendiboi as a owner to the town of tops in rising within 24 hours of being added to the town.
    • I @ctop_1013 will never remove @Mendiboi's head without his consent in a legally binding contract
    • @Mendiboi can send a mail, forum pm, or /pm to @ctop_1013, requesting that he return his head or he may remove the head from the town of tops on his own,
    • @ctop_1013 must then return the head within a week's worth of time or else a complaint for a breach of contract may be filed.
    • I @ctop_1013 agree to never sell @Mendiboi's head without his consent in a contract
    • I @ctop_1013 will never move @Mendiboi's head without his consent.
    • I @ctop_1013 agree to never remove @Mendiboi as owner of the town of tops without his consent (including making him a member instead of owner).
    • I @ctop_1013 agree to keep @Mendiboi as owner of tops at all times when the head is placed, until the head is no longer there, I reserve the right to remove him as owner.
    • The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @Mendiboi will add his head to my vault at tops with the coords of x-6996/y58/z4242 within 24 hours of the contract being accepted
    • @Mendiboi will lock his head, and only he has the authority to move it.
    • If @ctop_1013 wants to move @Mendiboi's head, he will have to obtain a contract from @Mendiboi's.
    • @Mendiboi can send a mail, forum pm, or /pm requesting that @ctop_1013 to return his head at any point in time, or he may remove the head himself from the town of tops at any point in time without a request.
    • I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

• I agree.

#1 ctop_1013, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  2. _Mendiboi

_Mendiboi President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $36,278
    Ratings:
    +451
    IGN:
    @Mendiboi

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

I, @Mendiboi, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold and I understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract.

3. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
    Ok so a few changes have to be made here before the contract is approved @ctop_1013:
    1. Change it to say that @Mendiboi has to place his head within 24 hours after being added to the town, not 24 hours within contract approval.
    2. You should remove the clause about how if you aren't active for a week, then Mendi can file a complaint.
    3. Add a clause about how Mendi must be added to the town as an owner at all times that the head is placed, and how once he removes the head, he may also be removed as owner.
    4. The numbering is kinda weird so you may want to delete it

After all of that, @Mendiboi just has to re-agree to the contract. Thanks for your patience @ctop_1013!

4. ctop_1013

ctop_1013 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +172
    done, I cant get rid of them for some reason, so I changed them to dots

5. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
    You still need to edit these two clauses @ctop_1013. Delete the first one that I have quoted, and change the 2nd one to say that Mendi has 24 hours after being added to the town instead of 24 hours after contract approval.

#5 Frostystorm1, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  6. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Alright so there are a few changes that need to happen before we can move on with this, but before we get into that, since it has been awhile since this contract was posted, I just want to make sure that both parties are still interested?

@Mendiboi @ctop_1013

7. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Spoke to @ctop_1013 in game, who no longer would like to go through with this contract. For that reason I will be locking it.

Complaint Locked - No Longer Wanted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.