[Contract] For the sale of an Eff 7 Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by subxplorer, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subxplorer

subxplorer Mayor for Life
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    IGN: @subxplorer

Users Involved in this Contract: @Capbo_

General Purpose of Contract:
    The safe sale of an Eff 7 Pickaxe ID# IC6GGWNN on a payment plan to @Capbo_

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I @subxplorer agree to give @Capbo_ the Eff 7 Pickaxe ID# IC6GGWNN within 24 hours of this contract being approved.

I @subxplorer agree to transfer ownership of the Eff 7 Pickaxe ID# IC6GGWNN to @Capbo_ once the payment plan has finished and been fully paid off, within a 48 hour period.

I @subxplorer agree not to remove any money from the signs until the full weekly payment has been paid. Signs will be in installments of $10,000, Located at; X: -4159, Y: 63, Z: -6947 in Legacy World.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Capbo_ agrees to pay a total of $1,250,00 ECD [$150,000 upfront and $1,100,000 over 11, 100K installments (100k/Week)] to be the official owner (/own) of the Eff 7 Pickaxe ID# IC6GGWNN .

@Capbo_ agrees to pay the 150K down payment within 24 hours of this contract being approved.

@Capbo_ agrees to pay on or before these dates based on Eastern Standard Time:

First week of payment - 22nd October 2017- 100k
    Second week of payment - 29th October 2017 -100k
    Third week of payment - 5th November 2017 - 100k
    Fourth week of payment - 12th November2017- 100k
    Fifth week of payment - 19h November 2017 -100k
    Sixth week of payment - 26th November 2017 - 100k
    Seventh week of payment - 3rd December 2017- 100k
    Eighth week of payment - 10th December 2017 -100k
    Ninth week of payment - 17th December 2017 - 100k
    Tenth week of payment - 31st December 2017- 100k
    Eleventh week of payment - 7th January 2017 -100k

(All payments are due on Sundays.)

The payment plan will end should one of the two following cases come to apply.

1. If a payment is more than 3 days late a forum message will be sent to @Capbo_ requesting the return of the Eff7 Pickaxe due to breach of contract. @Capbo_ will have to give the Eff 7 Pickaxe with ID# IC6GGWNN back to @subxplorer without any refunds and within 24 hours of receiving the forum message.

2. @Capbo_agrees that if any conditions of this contract are broken, he will have to return the Eff 7 Pickaxe with ID# IC6GGWNN back to @subxplorer without any refunds and within 24 hours of the condition being broken.

@Capbo_ agrees that if the Eff 7 Pickaxe with ID# IC6GGWNN is broken or lost they are still responsible to pay the complete $1,250,000 to @subxplorer.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

2. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    IGN:
    @Capbo_

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    You know it (yes)

3. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    Everything looks good, make sure to double tap F2 for timed screenshots!

Enjoy your Eff 7 @Capbo_, and enjoy the money @subxplorer!

Locked: Contract Approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.