[Contract] Melon sword rental

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by THCOOL, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    IGN:

@THCOOL

Users Involved in this Contract:

@erro_syn

General Purpose of Contract:

The temporary rental of @THCOOL's Melon sword (#IIHNNSD6) to @erro_syn.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will give the tool with the ID #IIHNNSD6 to @erro_syn immediately after receiving the payment.
    • The ownership of the tool ID will not be modified.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @erro_syn will transfer $30,000 ECD to @THCOOL within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • @erro_syn will return the tool to @THCOOL immediately after the rental time of 24 hours has passed since the tool has been given to @erro_syn.
    • If @THCOOL is offline at the time of the tool's scheduled return it will instead be placed in a chest at 3595 67 -7910 in Legacy.
    • If the tool breaks @erro_syn will be required to pay $1,400,000 ECD OR provide a new and unowned melon sword + $200,000 (as compensation fee) to @THCOOL by September 14th as compensation.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

2. erro_syn

erro_syn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    I Erro_syn agree to the terms set forth in this contract and accept all repercussions if I fail to uphold my end of this contract.

3. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    @erro_syn you have to reply using the correct format if you agree with this contract. Copy this format:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

4. erro_syn

erro_syn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    IGN:
    Erro_syn

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

5. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    Everything's in order. Be sure to screenshot/keep documentation of any transactions that result from this contract (double-tap F2 to screenshot!).
    Contract approved, locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.