[Contract] Town Purchase - Aldersgate

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by AdmiralD, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    IGN:
    @AdmiralD

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @pauldersgate

Link to Mayor Application:
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application.89800/#post-444797

General Purpose of Contract:
    Trade of 35k EcoDollars for the town of aldersgate

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    AdmiralD provides 35k ECD to @pauldersgatewithin 24 hours of contract approval

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @pauldersgate agrees to the following within 24 hours after payment is made:
    He will do these commands:
    /rg addowner aldersgate @AdmiralD
    @AdmiralD will then remove @pauldersgate9 as Owner.
    In the event he fails to do this it will be breach of contract unless fixed immediately.
    Failing to do any of these commands will be a breach of contract.
    @pauldersgate agrees to remove all personal locks including trade signs.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

Yes.

@pauldersgate
    This is an example of the format required for your agreement:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.> *** Make sure you use the @tag ***

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 AdmiralD, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  2. pauldersgate

pauldersgate Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    IGN:
    @pauldersgate

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    @AdmiralD

The town of "Aldersgate" isn't originally owned by pauldersgate, and thus they can't transfer you the rights to a claim/town transfer. Please remove all mentions of the transfer/claim rights in the contract.

Once this has been fixed and @pauldersgate resigns, I can then get to approving this contract.

4. pauldersgate

pauldersgate Mayor

Ratings:
    +30
  5. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    The contract has been edited to reflect changes needed @UnitedStates2 . Please accept my apologies for my part of the confusion. @pauldersgate has reached out to me in a pm and we will make this work though he is not the original owner.
    Although for the life of me I have no idea how anyone else could own "aldersgate" other than pauldersgate :p

6. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder

Ratings:
    +6,302
    While the problems with the transfer of rights for a future claim/town transfer have been fixed, there's still two particular problems with the contract: Namely, the lack of timeframe for when the money will be transfered and an unenforcable clause preventing the future claimining of the town by @pauldersgate.

You did have an enforcable timeframe before you edited the contract, so editing the timeframe back into the contract would work (and if you decided against that particular timeframe for whatever reason, adding a more conventional time frame, i.e in 24 hours, ect. would work as well.). As far as the clause preventing @pauldersgate from claiming this town in the future goes, this is unenforcable as when processing town claim apps, GAs don't check contracts and a town claim is unenforcable, leaving no course of action when a breach of contract occurs. As such, please remove that clause.

#6 UnitedStates2, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  7. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Completed per your request. I think I may be getting too old for this anymore :p

8. pauldersgate

pauldersgate Mayor

Ratings:
    +30
    IGN:
    @pauldersgate

I agree

9. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.