[Contract] Town Purchase - The_Hamptons

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by AdmiralD, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    IGN:
    @AdmiralD

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @thomasku11

General Purpose of Contract:

Safe sale of the town The_Hamptons from @thomasku11 to @AdmiralD

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• Within 12 hours of this contracts approval, I will pay @thomasku11 60,000.
    • Within 12 hours of receiving this payment, @thomasku11 will add me as owner of The_Hamptons, and remove himself.
    • @thomasku11 will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding me as new owner.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @AdmiralD at a later time.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @thomasku11 will give full ownership of the town 'The_Hamptons' to @AdmiralD , within 12 hours of receiving the 60,000 payment.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

@thomasku11 - here is a sample of how your agreement is formatted:
    IGN:
    @thomasku11

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

2. Time_Traveler99

Time_Traveler99 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +103
    IGN:
    <Thomasku11>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Yes, I agree completely>

3. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Everything looks good here, remember to take screenshots of any transactions by double tapping f2. :)

Locked - Contract Approved.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.