[Contract] Town Purchase

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Mission001, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    IGN:
    @Mission001

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @steveshizzle

General Purpose of Contract:
    Purchase of the town district13 from @steveshizzle for $55,000 ECD

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @Mission001 will pay @steveshizzle $55,000 ECD for the town district13 (https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/new-owner-officepwnz123-district13.16603/) within 24 hours of the contract being approved.
    Payment can either be made via the forum bank or in-game.
    I @Mission001 have the right to remove @steveshizzle as owner of the town to a member to comply with the rues of ECC, to then give him correct time allowances to remove his stuff if a eviction notice is filed.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @steveshizzle will add @Mission001 as a Owner of district13 once @Mission001 has paid @steveshizzle $55,000 ECD
    @steveshizzle will have 24 hours to add me @Mission001 to the town once paid.
    @steveshizzle knows that once @Mission001 becomes a Owner of the town, he can be removed as a owner and made a member and a eviction notice may be filed if @Mission001 decides to.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I Agree

#1 Mission001, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  2. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035
    IGN:
    @steveshizzle

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
  4. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035

5. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    Looks good guys. Please remember to take time-stamped screenshots (double tap f2) of all in-game transactions.

Approved - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.