[Contract] Transfer of Town Ownership - FarmHaven

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by SirSoulless, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirSoulless

SirSoulless Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Amended Contract:

IGN:

@SirSoulless

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Debt_

General Purpose of Contract:

Transfer of the town FarmHaven from @Debt_ to @SirSoulless

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I will transfer 40,000 ECD to @Debt_ within 24 hours of the contract's approval.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• I will add @SirSoulless as a region owner of FarmHaven in Legacy within 24 hours of receiving the payment.
    • I will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @SirSoulless will become the new legal owner.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @SirSoulless at a later time.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I Agree

#1 SirSoulless, Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  2. Debt_

Debt_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +321
    IGN:
    @Ryanbo_

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

3. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,095
    So a couple problems here. First off, the part about the 3+ months without notice. What if @Ryanbo_ does give you a notice of inactivity for a week and he goes offline for over 6 months? Technically he would be giving you a notice for inactivity, so there is one problem with the contract there in terms of the complications it could potentially create in the future. The part about griefing and being banned from ECC isn't really clear either. As for the part about management, that needs to be clarified as well.

@SirSoulless, once you clarify all the clauses about the conditions necessary for @Ryanbo_'s eviction from the town we can take another look at the contract :)

#3 Frostystorm1, Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  4. SirSoulless

SirSoulless Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Amended Contract:

IGN:

@SirSoulless

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Ryanbo_

General Purpose of Contract:

Transfer of the town FarmHaven from @Ryanbo_ to @SirSoulless

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I will transfer 40,000 ECD to @Ryanbo_ within 24 hours of the contract's approval.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• I will add @SirSoulless as a region owner of FarmHaven in world within 24 hours of receiving the payment.
    • I will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @SirSoulless will become the new legal owner.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @SirSoulless at a later time.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

5. Debt_

Debt_ Builder

Ratings:
    +321
    wow lol

IGN:
    @Ryanbo_

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

6. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,095
    @SirSoulless Please make the edits in the original post and not in a reply, and also there is a slight typo (It says “in world” but doesnt say Rising/Legacy)

7. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @SirSoulless and @Debt_ what is the status on this contract/is it still needed?
    We were waiting on some changes from @SirSoulless before we could proceed.

8. SirSoulless

SirSoulless Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Sorry for the delay, had multiple other projects take precidence as well as needing to obtain more information for the contract. It has been updated properly, I believe

9. Debt_

Debt_ Builder

Ratings:
    +321
    IGN:
    @Debt_

Yes.

10. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.