EcoCityCraft Head Museum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mission001, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Kissthis

Kissthis Escape Artist
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +541
    Have sent you mail ingame about where to put my head for collection

2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Construction Complete
    After a few weeks after expected, I have finally mined out new floors for the Builder, Resident, Tycoon and Ecoleader Sections, they now have a few heads on them as well and ready for more to be placed in there. So go check them out.!

Heads Reshuffled
    Now i have extra floors for the heads, I have had a reshuffle and a check on every head in the museum, changes are as follows:
    HxroHD - Builder to Resident

kardo09 - Builder to Mayor
    Neppy3 - Resident to Mayor (Name Change to Empress_Cixi)
    ItsNoodleTime - Resident to Mayor
    Arithon - Resident to Mayor
    candysweetcheaks - Resident to Mayor (Name Change to Derpy_Candy)

a_man21 - Mayor to President
    Enougher - Mayor to President
    tiffileigh - Mayor to President (Name Change to BeachBumChick)
    Joshuwat - Mayor to President
    TheBuckeye11 - Mayor to President (Name Change to 1TicketMaster)

purplelegoender - President to Tycoon
    samiwarbler- President to Tycoon (Name Change to Samanthurr)
    luccowarleo - President to Tycoon
    RyanBlocks2 - President to Tycoon
    @icondigi - President to Tycoon (Could you unlock the sign you locked, sent you a ingame mail)
    MadMonster_ - President to Tycoon
    Dccciz - President to Tycoon
    officialminer - President to Tycoon (Name Change to @Brian_Crimmeh (Could you unlock your head and sign, sent you ingame mail)
    Bashdash100 - President to Tycoon
    Trey_B - President to Tycoon

Jackson_G14 - Ecolegend to Ecoleader
    Jbmanvman - Tycoon to Ecoleader
    Congrats to you all for ranking up :)

Closing In On 500!
    So we are slowly closing in on 500 heads at the museum which will be a massive achievement! If you still havent donated your head and would like to, please send me a ingame mail, pm or a pm on the forums and im sure we can work something out. Have any heads you would like to sell or donate? I will be more then happy to have a discussion with you to see if we can come to some srt of agreement. :)

Future Plans?

Well, hopefully I will eventually get around to doing the Exclusive Tutorial Town Portal in one of the towers soon and then all the Exclusive Portals will be at the Museum.
    This leaves 2 spare Towers, one which I will most likely be linking to a project that I have been working on. The other I am not too sure about. So send me your ideas if you have any :)
    I am also looking for ideas as to where to put the mini heart collection I have for the museum, so again, if you have any ideas, crazy or not, let me know. :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Mission001

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Haven't had a update in a while so here goes:

Few Shoutouts
    A few thanks go out to the constant donations such as @LJKAzrael . Thank you so much for your consistent donations. As well as a load others who are slipping my mind, your donations are very much appreciated. :)

No Novelty Item Space? No Fear!
    So with all the novelty items, we have run out of room, but no fear, i have made another level inside the towers where the current novelty items are. These small little areas will also house the hearts that I have collected over the past year.
    [​IMG]
    There are currently only 2 floors made so far, so more of them to come.

Here are the few new Novelty items and hearts that have been officially added to the museum.

SG Boss Armor Set
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ECC Mental Awareness Week Complete Book Set
    [​IMG]
    MCHelix2000 Sandwich

[​IMG]
    Official Event Token
    [​IMG]

@Harryhaz1 's Heart
    [​IMG]

@absRTP 's Heart
    [​IMG]

@creeperheat 's Heart
    [​IMG]

@Candycanes777 's Heart

[​IMG]

500 in touching distance!
    So we are nearing the big 500 which was my original goal. This goal was farfetched when i first set it but to be very close to this goal, makes me very proud of the whole community. Keep donating and if you have anything youd like to sell to the museum, if be happy to talk to you. :)
    If you have any EcoLeader+ heads youd also like to sell, id be very interested in buying. Thanks again

#223 Mission001, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  4. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $27,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,866
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Starleana

Starleana Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +854
    Huh. Deadly_Reaper did the same thing about 2 years ago but he got crap for it. Strange how that works.

6. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    He did a staff head museum. :p

7. Starleana

Starleana Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +854
    Still, there's hypocrisy.

8. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Id like to think its keeping a piece of history.
    Many older members have walked around to see the old member heads that are there which brings back memories.
    Its only good :p
    As probably Deadly's museum was :D

-----

On a seperate note, another room has been made for some hearts, if anyone has any to sell or donate, please contact me :D

9. goblizz

goblizz The One and Only
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,576
    I don't know if you'd be interested but I have a full 12 Days of Christmas set from 2014 - the event you hosted I think. Not sure if there's one in the museum, but I'd be glad to fork over my set for a few dollars :3

10. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $27,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,866
    :p

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. goblizz

goblizz The One and Only
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,576
    Awkward...*returns to hidey hole*

12. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Thank you for your offer though @goblizz
    Any other novelty items you have, lemme know

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    500 Heads!!!
    Well, my main goal has been reached and i never though we would be able to collect this many heads to preserve over the future of ECC.
    If you still haven't donated your head or would like to work out something to have your head placed into the museum, my inbox is always open or if you see me in game, feel free to pm/mail me :)

Calling Certain Members!
    Just a small tag for a certain group of people that i would like to discuss any possible way of getting you to have your head placed in the museum!
    Please send me a message via the forums, Im very open and willing to discuss <3
    Thanks again

The Future
    So now that I have reached my personal goal of 500 heads, I have a few things I would like to continue to collect which will be in the Museum, the check list is below:
    > 1000 Heads Getting into 4 digits would be a certain Mission Impossible and would be amazing if I got anywhere near.
    > 50 Hearts I have a small collection of Hearts and haven't actively invested money into them, but its a small possibility Id like to create an area for these novelty items.
    > Full Egg Collection I currently need around 10 more eggs to complete the collection. It would be awesome to complete it.
    > Find a Tutorial Portal Maker I still haven't finish the last Exclusive Town Portal which leads to the Tutorial section, i'm looking for a designer to make the area in the tower representing the Tutorial Area.
    > Fill Every Letter in the Library Within the walls of the Museum, there is a library with a single chest for every single letter in the Alphabet, Id like to fill these chests with original authors.

---

Thanks again for reading and lets hope to a good rest of the year!

14. jmichael214

jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    I tend to just throw eggs into a chest and never use or sell them, except for sheep. Which ones do you still need?

EDIT: Much as I love my prime real estate in the EcoLeader room, I think I need moved. ;)

#234 jmichael214, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  15. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Changed and pming as we speak :D

16. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Mini Update
    Sorry for not updating for awhile, so many things are going on here that I have neglected the musuem, but no more! :p
    A Mini Update

First Page and Rank List Updated
    All names on the second post should b updated! Took me around 4 hours last night to go through them all :p
    If you have yet to donate and want to, please contact me via the forum or via mail/pm in game.

A Chilling Development
    If you like the museum, then you might like another town being devloped just outside of the museum, another project that might be finished in the summer. Make sure to check it out :D

Again, thanks to everyone who has donated to make the museum what it is, you are all amazing and what makes me want to stay playing here. For the memories and current fun.

17. jgaevilmasters

jgaevilmasters Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    Would i be able to put my skull

18. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Feel free to contact me in game when you see me and i can place it into the museum if you are still interested :D

19. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    What To Be In The Museum But Don't Have 10k?

FEAR NOT
    Im currently giving people 5k towards their /skull cost to put their head in the museum. That means it only costs 5k to be in a part of history that will always be on the server.
    Contact me via the forum or in game if you are interested.

Nearly 700 Heads
    Thank you ECC Community.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  20. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Tutorial Town Portal Designed and Made!
    Thanks a bunch to @BuildsByGideon for designing and replicating the Tutorial Area of Spawn for the ECCHeadMuseum. You did a awesome job! This completes all the Exclusive Spawn Portals for the Museum.
    Thanks again to all the designers @Nicit6 @KMaxwell @jmichael214 @GStoner3 @Zedoker @BuildsByGideon @matt8865 you guys/gals rock and they look awesome even if the Portal itself doesn't exist anymore <3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What
    To Be In The Museum But Don't Have 10k?

FEAR NOT!!!

Im currently giving people 5k towards their /skull cost to put their head in the museum. That means it only costs 5k to be in a part of history that will always be on the server.
    Contact me via the forum or in game if you are interested.

The collection is still slowly growing at 715 heads with a few others to be sorted and placed. If you have not donated and still want to, please dont hesitate to pm me.

What Happened to the Pictures of the Collections at the Museum?
    I had to take the pictures down off the second post because it was such a pain trying to edit that post as it would freeze the page just loading it up :p
    But don't fear! I will be posting up the pictures as well as updated items sometime this month or next month, whenever I get spare time from other projects as well as the library collection that is temporary been removed from the museum.

---

Thanks for your time.