Egg Hunt!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by strongpelt, Mar 31, 2018.

1. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,064
    (Would have posted this in news but wasn't sure If I was allowed so here it is instead. This is also sloppy sorry.)

I'm doing an egg hunt all day today in mining! Spawn eggs are hidden within quartz eggs around mining. I have some set times of when more eggs will be released into mining. I did it this way to try to make sure off peakers and on peakers can enjoy the event. The time list is in eastern time:
    5am est
    10am est
    1pm est
    4pm est
    6pm est

8pm est combined with the 11pm one
    11pm est (now with what was going to go into the 8pm one too. bigger round. FINAL round.)

There's an example egg located at mining spawn if you're wondering what you're looking for! An announcement will be made after every egg round release! Happy hunting!

P.s: Egg hunt is today as skyblock is releasing Sunday so I figured that would be enough excitement for Sunday.

#1 strongpelt, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  2. Lurxolt

Lurxolt Chikun Banker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $3,480
    Ratings:
    +150
    Good luck to all the hunters!

3. strongpelt

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,064
    Attention! @ctop_1013 has provided a woodcutting axe (eff 10) for the egg hunt happening at 4pm!! You don't want to miss it!

4. strongpelt

Ratings:
    +2,064
    Attention! Due to me just being pure out of energy the 8pm round has been moved to be combined with the 11pm round. I will take a nap and be up for the last and final round. Good luck to everyone and see you tonight for the final egg-tastic hunt!

5. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,288
    Sleep well sweet princess! Enjoy a well deserved nap and thank you for all of your time and effort in putting together another beautiful event for ECC.
    Anybody who complains should receive a 7 day temp ban just for being ugly and inconsiderate...imho.

6. strongpelt

Ratings:
    +2,064
    This concludes the 2018 egg hunt! Thank you to everyone who participated! Massive thanks to @ctop_1013 @SunPrince and @Ian__D for donating startools for the egg hunt! A thanks also to @AdmiralD and again @ctop_1013 for selling me the egg crates needed for this event! A thanks to everyone who donated eggs as well!

We had over 90 spawn eggs released!! Along with 4 star tools and an elytra!! At least 2 stacks of sea lamps, dblocks, eblocks, gblocks, and lapis blocks also went out!

I hope you all enjoyed the event! Let us know if you liked it! Sorry for little to no notice about the event at first. Hope to see everyone enjoying skyblock tomorrow!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. SunPrince

SunPrince Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +34
    Poor Strong Eyes. :(