Farm Restoration Service

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by CatLLC, Jan 15, 2018.

1. CatLLC

CatLLC Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +88
    Are you always finding blocks of dirt missing from your farm? Do you get annoyed when people fail to replace the stalks they broke? Look no further, as, for a small fee, I will come to your farm daily and fix everything so your farm looks and works as good as new.

Pricing
    Pricing varies, however there is a standard charge of $5,000 per hour for a 100 x 100 farm. This will involve me checking every area of the farm and fixing anything that is broken. The fee will increase based upon:
    • How often I visit your Farm
      • The more often I visit you farm, the more I will charge.
      • You can decide how often I visit, which will be charged on an hourly basis (see above for my hourly charge).
    • The Crops I am fixing
      • The hourly rate above involves me fixing all of your crops, on every floor of your farm.
      • If you only want me to fix a few floors, we can arrange a cheaper fee. Please PM to negotiate this.
    • Active Members of the Farm
      • Every time I visit your farm, I will check to see how many active members of the farm there are.
      • Each active member will increase the final fee by $10.
      • Note: An active member includes co-owners and any members who have logged on in the last 7 days. The owner does not count as a member.
    • Non-Farm Blocks
      • If blocks which I class as non-farm blocks (for example, the building structure/decorations), the charge will be extra and this must be discussed prior to my visit.
    Application
    If you would like me to come and fix your farm, please use the following format:

Farm Owner:

Name of Farm:

Warp (if applicable):

How big is your farm?:

How much of the farm will I be fixing?:

Is there anything else I need to know?:

2. CatLLC

CatLLC Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +88
    Launch Sale! The base price is currently reduced from $5000 to $1000. We hope to do business with you.

#2 CatLLC, Jan 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018