[Feature Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Blizzard_04, Nov 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blizzard_04

Blizzard_04 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +97
    IGN:
    Blizzard_04

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @WolfPlayer2452

General Purpose of Contract:
    Upon agreement, I will be purchasing a feature for @WolfPlayer2452 (Pet Wolf) For $15 USD. After I do this,
    @WolfPlayer2452 will be paying me $19,681 EcoDollars per week for 8 weeks (2 Months) Or until $157,448

ECD is paid off in full.
    I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Blizzard_04 do agree to buy @WolfPlayer2452 the Pet Wolf Feature for $15 USD after this contract is accepted in return for a grand total of $157,448 paid to me by 2 months from this day of 11/09/2017

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @WolfPlayer2452 Would have to pay me $19,681 ECD per week for 8 weeks upon agreement.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. WolfPlayer2452

WolfPlayer2452 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
  3. WolfPlayer2452

WolfPlayer2452 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    I WolfPlayer2452

Agree to pay Blizzard_04 every week a sum of 19,681 for two month or until 157,448 is given to Blizzard_04

4. Blizzard_04

Blizzard_04 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +97
    You need to use this format
    IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

5. WolfPlayer2452

WolfPlayer2452 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    WolfPlayer2452

i, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in breach of contract: Yes

6. WolfPlayer2452

WolfPlayer2452 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Blizzard_04

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @WolfPlayer2452

General Purpose of Contract:
    Upon agreement, I will be purchasing a feature for @WolfPlayer2452 (Pet Wolf) For $15 USD. After I do this,
    @WolfPlayer2452 will be paying me $19,681 EcoDollars per week for 8 weeks (2 Months) Or until $157,448

ECD is paid off in full.
    I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Blizzard_04 do agree to buy @WolfPlayer2452 the Pet Wolf Feature for $15 USD after this contract is accepted in return for a grand total of $157,448 paid to me by 2 months from this day of 11/09/2017

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @WolfPlayer2452 Would have to pay me $19,681 ECD per week for 8 weeks upon agreement.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

7. WolfPlayer2452

WolfPlayer2452 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN:
    WolfPlayer2452

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

8. WolfPlayer2452

WolfPlayer2452 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN:
    @WolfPlayer2452

9. WolfPlayer2452

WolfPlayer2452 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
  10. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @Blizzard_04 requested contract to be locked in game.

Contract Locked/Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.