Four Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rachel8484, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Rachel8484

Rachel8484 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,211
    Well damn, I'm a day late (sorry about that) but it's been four years since I joined ECC. And if you think about it, it's almost been half a decade. I've made so many wonderful friend and memories that still to this day I haven't forgotten. I don't think I ever will forget any of the memories I have made here. I doubt many of those who are reading this have a single clue as to who I am, but that doesn't matter. I just want to thank everyone who's joined the server and made my experience this far enjoyable. The people I have met helped me get through some crazy shit. And for that I thank you all. I hope everyone has been able to have such a pleasurable experience as I have had.

Just a few people I'd like to thank,

@Danekris - Although I know he probably won't see this, I just really would like to thank him. He's the reason I chose to play. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be playing on this sever. I wouldn't have stayed, but he showed me that so many people on this server are full of love and compassion. I miss the hell out of you Dane, and I hope one day we get to speak again.

@MyloSilver - I know we haven't spoken in a little while, but I got to thank you for all that you have done for me. We've had long talks, whether they were hilarious or meaningful, they still make me smile to this day. You've helped me through so much shit in life and I truly value that. I hope we get to speak again, you always have been a great person. I just really would like to thank you for that.

@cracker228989 - Cracker, if someone were to describe you, you would be the definition beautiful. I don't just mean appearance wise, I also mean internally. Your heart, it's just full of love and compassion. I honestly wish more people were like you, I hope whoever meets you in real life, cherishes that because damn.You are one of a kind and I sincerely hope you know that. Thank you for always making me laugh and have a smile on my face.

@TheHolyStick22 - Before I start, I just have to say I am so damn glad that you are more active again. Now I got to say, Holy, not only can you make someone laugh, but you can make anyone smile. Even if they feel like complete shit. Whether it is sarcasm or joking around, it just really makes people forget whatever is a burden to their lives. Please always keep being so damn funny and just you. Thank you for all that you have done for me.

@steveshizzle - Now I understand we aren't exactly the closest, I still consider you a friend. You always just got that wit to you. You're sense of humor is phenomenal. Honestly, I laugh so hard it cracks me the hell up. I do really wish we got to know one another more, but I still will always admire what I know of you. I will always remember the champagne popping on each anniversary thread. Thank you for always being yourself.

@Smeefy - I am not exactly sure if you are still active, but if you that's wonderful. I don't know you most, but again I still consider you as a friend. What I do know if that you've watched the office (U.S. Version) and you seem to have enjoyed it and that you are extremely friendly. I really do like that in a friend, I don't see the point in being friends with someone who isn't friendly. Thank you for being a great friend.

@skymaster200 - Now I realize that we have not spoken in ages, but that doesn't mean shit. It only means that I've been extremely inactive. Sky, I know that you and I have had so many deep conversations. We have talked for hours about so many different issues. I just really want to say thank you for trusting me to talk to. Believe it for not, but as a person, it feels great to have someone trust you and them talk to you about different situations in life. It really opens one's eyes as to what really goes on in one's life. I hope the best for you and thank you for being so great.

@Avowin - Now I have to say avo, without you I'd be a complete and utter mess, more than I am now. You have calmed so many of my anxieties and truly have to thank you for that. I wish you the best for what is to come in your life. I truly appreciate you being a loyal friend of mine. You always could make me smile and laugh, and I genuinely enjoy people like that. Thank you for all you have done for me. I truly mean that.

@andrewkm - Believe it or not, all what I have wrote above is all due to you. You created this sever and have kept it running all this time. And because of that, it has allowed me to meet all of these wonderful people. It's not just myself you have allowed to make wonderful friendships, but hundreds if not thousands. So I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all that you have done for everyone.

Alright I need to wrap this up, but I know there are so many more people I should tag, I know that. But some of the people I wish to tag I can no longer tag. I have to thank all of you for being wonderful and beautiful people. Everyone who reads this, I want you to all know how beautiful as a person you all are. No matter what anyone else may have told you, you are so damn beautiful. Your hearts are full of love and are the reason I still play. Again thank you all for making these past four years wonderful. Memories I hope to never forget.

Love only,
    Rachel8484

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Rachel8484, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. Overprotected

Overprotected Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $300,000
    Ratings:
    +3,021
    Thank you so much for including me in your 4 year post. I am still active by the way, so I would love to see you if you hop on when I'm online. I've been through many ups and downs during my time here and I've unfortunately gone through friends a bit faster than I like, but you've been a constant friend for me. Congrats on four years and thank you for being a great friend :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  3. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035
    *cries* *pops champagne*

Rachel, you are literally the sweetest person I've ever met on this server, I'm truly grateful to have gotten to know you and I hope to catch you in game sometime soon so we can catch up!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  4. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
    this is a nice token of friendship that you have shared

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  5. Gillyyyyyy

Gillyyyyyy Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    That made me cry, Rachel. I am so glad to have met you in Aquila. I'm glad that I wasn't too afraid to talk to you even though you looked super popular. I'm glad that you told me to get staff. I'm glad for everything that you've done for me in between those times and now. You've made me cry from laughing too hard on multiple occasions, and you've warmed my heart forever. Thank you for being one of my all time best friends on ECC. You are an amazing person that cures with your laughter and humor. Congrats on your 4 years and I hope we can keep in contact for (at least) 4 more!!!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  6. flubber2weed4

flubber2weed4 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    "Ey yah" - lil uzi (and grats btw)