How Trustful is MinecraftParkerH?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MinecraftParkerH, Mar 16, 2017.

1. MinecraftParkerH

MinecraftParkerH ECC ElonMusk
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +178
    Lately I started playing again and people have been hesitant on giving me loans or rentals etc. Thus I am making this post to try to give people a reference. If I have tagged you please maybe mention something that about a transaction we had recently. @Ladyvamptress @SalsaWizard @

2. Reincarnated_

Reincarnated_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,333
    I recently had an encounter with you on selling a pickaxe. You bought as advertised and you complained Becuase it wasn't what you were expecting. You then refused to leave my town.

Would not recommend for loans. I rate 5/10.

3. MinecraftParkerH

MinecraftParkerH ECC ElonMusk
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +178
    @Mcguy65

4. Mcguy65

Mcguy65 Dirt
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +631
    I have done trades with this user recently and no complaints thus far,I havent done enough RECENT trades with him to give him a rating, I have also done trades with him a year or so back and it also went fine.
    Like I have said, I have not much feed back so far, I will come back later and update if we do anymore trades!

Good luck dude.

5. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    I don't think "trustful" is a word maybe you meant "trustworthy" Either way I get the point of this thread and I'm happy to say a few things about our recent transaction.

You wanted to rent my eff7 for a month,so we worked out an agreement we both were happy with and made up the contract. You followed the contract to a tee and even paid a payment a couple days early. Then you decided to buy your own instead of renting, so you got in contact with me and we were able to work out another agreement to void out the old one. Overall, it was a pleasant transaction. You paid early, no issues at all, you kept in contact, you were easy to work with, etc. I know that in the end we agreed to void out the original contract, but it just seemed silly for me to make you continue to rent my eff7 when you were trying to buy your own. I didn't mind. :)

I would recommend others to do business with you, I didn't have any issues at all.

6. GoatsRMeLife

GoatsRMeLife Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +342
    Currently has a PP for my eff7 and has been very easy to communicate with.
    10/10