Jdawger's Projects for 2017-2018

Discussion in 'Your ECC Goals!' started by Jdawger, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,270
    Hello everyone!
    I never really did one of these in my four years of ECC, but I have so many projects lined up for the rest of the physical year and the beginning of the next that I wanted to share.

[Also, fair warning, the images provided are being dumb, so if u want to see them , please go the imgur link by clicking on the image(s). Thank you]

Project Zero:
    Project Zero is essentially just finishing up a 200x600 tree and pumpkin farm for the great @Ryanbo_ (so I can pay off a debt to another user)

To see what is going on, head to /warp leafside

Project Coco:
    This is essentially the oldest and longest running project that I currently have (Three years this April). For those of you who do not know, I own something called the Coco Museum to house player heads, special ECC items, books, etc. for future players to enjoy. More information here.

Also, check out /warp coco

And finally, the glorious project that will make all my future projects in ECC inferior.

Project Brohoof:

Before I talk about this project, let me tell a story. Back in early 2014, I was asked by a semi-private group called the Legends of Equestria (LoE) to help with some builds on an MLP style MC server (I would love to say the name of the server, but ECC rules won't allow it). I essentially took a year long break from ECC to work on that project with some amazing people. Unfortunately, the server shutdown in May of 2015 (I finished my jobs back in December of 2014) and all my work I did (in addition to my friends' work) was essentially lost.
    However, like a week ago, I checked my email I used for that job to see that about a month after the closing of that server, I was sent hundreds of MCEdit schematics of not only the builds I worked on, but of my friends' builds and our group projects. In addition, each world was also sent to me to do with as I please.

So now that I saw some of what I can now work with, I'll explain Project Brohoof

Project Brohoof is going to be a 2018 project dedicated to recreating some of the amazing builds in ECC that me and my old friends of that server made back in the day. As of right now, this is what is planned:

So, for those of you who don't watch MLP, this is Twilight's castle, given to her by the end of Season 4. This version of the castle was called "The Lost Levels" as this was going to be a seasonal, Halloween-themed build of the castle with a maze of insanity inside (hosted by Discord). This maze was supposed to be a chaotic rendering that Discord made inside the castle which featured mazes with multiple paths and some short and "simple" parkour sections. Due to the tight build schedule, It was never released.
    At least right now in the decision stage, I will recreate this maze almost exactly as the one inside the castle walls as a sort of competition for ECC members.

Some more images:

If you never seen the Rainbow Dash project that @Videowiz92 made (but, unfortunately destroyed), I suggest you see it here to see the inspiration for this part. This part is self explanatory, statues of ponies. Nuff said. But anyway, I currently have three planned that I am making: Luna for @stigarose , Rainbow Dash for @Videowiz92 , and Fluttershy for @Alarah . I might make a Littlepip one for myself and/or a Coloratura one for @Iamjustapony , but idk yet.

Anyway, here is the Luna one made by my friend butternubs in a single player world (as it is the only one I unzipped so far):

As you can tell, I LOVE the book (series) Fallout Equestria. Even if I didn't like MLP, I would still love this book as the author (Kkat) is an amazing writer. My goal was to recreate this world as best as possible.

But, this project would be a condensed version of the Equestrian Wasteland from the series. I may make this a few towns (as the world is huge), but idk yet. Definatly going to change the wool to something more dystopian (like colored clay).
    The main castle in the series, coming soon to an ECC near you! Canterlot (aka Project Bronycon) was one of our largest projects dedicated for the 2014 Bronycon that summer. This build was absolutely HUGE and beautiful that it deserves a rebirth in ECC, even if it takes more than one town to create.

The only problem is @WolvieD2GMark owns the town of “Canterlot” so the town would be under a different name.

(I did this on my phone during Econ102 Lecture so I’ll post photos of the project when I get back to my host computer)

#1 Jdawger, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  2. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,270
    New project of “Canterlot” is now added.

3. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,270
    Due to request, @stigarose will be retagged here.
    Check "Pony Statues"

#3 Jdawger, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  4. Alarah

Alarah ECC's Newest Sponsor!
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,360,645
    Ratings:
    +333