Looking for interior decorator

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by strongpelt, May 10, 2017.

1. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    Whelp, I have a mansion I built only problem is I suck at floor design. Like I need rooms outlined. That's pretty much all I need is a legit outline of the rooms and a staircase built. And by outline I just mean one block thick outline on the floor. I can build the walls up for the rooms I just need a layout laid out for me.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. LJKAzrael

LJKAzrael Freelancer | Ikigai
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +372
    What rooms will the interior include when finished? This greatly affects the outline of rooms. A master bedroom may be twice the size of guest bedrooms. How many bathrooms? Dining area? Kitchen? Indoor pool? Tennis court? Servants' quarters? Pantry? Cellar? Library? You get the idea. With no guidance as to what to plan for, the result will be a disaster.

What kind of staircase?
    Something like this? http://auvarealestate.com/wp-conten...rand-staircase-makes-quite-the-impression.jpg
    Or more along the lines of this? https://allhomelythings.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/dscn1295.jpg

3. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    #3 THCOOL, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
  4. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    [​IMG]
    Grand entrance (so keep it open a bit for the three doors) stair case, Bedroom's/offices
    A few bedrooms with attached bathrooms. 'Closet' space in the bedrooms (enough to put a double chest in)

[​IMG]
    Master bedrooms(bigger rooms)
    Gathering place where the stairs come up (basically leave a kinda circlar or oval space that's roomy around the stair top)

I don't have an exact number of bedrooms I want. Id like it to fit nicely in the house with hallways though so I guess there has to be a good number in there.

More like the first one.

5. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    @matt8865 comes highly recommended for this kind of work.

6. Epiphone335

Epiphone335 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    I'll try to see if I can help you after I finish the job in town Babylon, feel free to Find me in game soI can show you some of my build and design.