My Return/Mea Culpa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    To All of ECC,

I have been unbanned from ECC, I thank @andrewkm for giving me a second chance on this server that... only through his forgiveness I can be thankful. I know most people that do what I have done to in an appeal, and the things I have stated as a-- well pathetic way of getting unbanned would result in a permanent ban with no reconciliation of an appeal for it. I am truly sorry for wrong have done. Breaking a rule (Hacking and using hack clients clause) that I will tell to all never try to think you can get away with it. One will always be caught, for me... I was fool in thinking that I would be ok getting on that day and thinking nothing of it, but... I can also thank @Phantomine for making me see the wrong that I did. Yes, even though he reported me, I still have to say I thank him for doing the right thing and noticing it as well. I was wrong for lying, I was wrong for using the illegal mod. I know I can never feel the same around ECC again, not as say I don't like ECC, because this the only economy server I have stayed with and continued to want to. No other server could even try to be as great as this server. I don't anyone here to think this is me trying to do a "forgive and forget" thread, because we can forgive... but what has been done in the past will leave me with a mark... I deserved my punishments, I won't say I didn't because my appeal and my immaturity not only ruined my chances of feeling welcomed, but my reputation as being a valued member... it's ruined, and... rightfully needed to be. I deserved all those potatoes people labeled on my appeal. I didn't like it, but... no one likes to be shown the guilt. I feel ashamed and dishonored for my actions, I only ask for all you to forgive me for the stupidity, immaturity, and utter disgrace I showed in wanting to think I did no wrong. This Emperor... is now going to step back to a life of seclusion for my wrong... I am truly sorry for all the wrong I have committed to this wonderful community. Forgive me ECC for my actions were wrong and I pray that you will not try to do as I did, but learn from it.

Sincerely,
    Emperor Probuilder300

These songs expresses how I feel for my guilt. [Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata] [Paul de Senneville's Mariage d'amour]

• Potato Potato x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. WreckitRalphed

WreckitRalphed The Wise Old Man
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +768
    Your SG medals should be removed and your balance wiped. I'm tired of hackers getting away with it every time they appeal and I see the same bullshit apathetic apologies. It's nothing personal man, but hackers on Ecc have to be deterred some way.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. oootopia

oootopia Utopian
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,954
    Welcome back, man. I mean, what you did was a big screw up, it isn't right to use hacked clients to get ahead in a server that other people are working so much harder, even spending real money to get the same money you're getting dishonestly. That said, we all make mistakes. I may have never made the same mistake you did, but If doing something lame and exploitative was the worst thing on a mc server was the worst mistake I'd ever made in my life, I'd be a lot better of a person. So you shouldn't feel unwelcome. You're welcome. We share our server space with tons of people who have made terrible errors and as long as you've learned from it, well that's the important bit.

I think it would probably help a lot of the people still having a hard time forgiving you if you devoted yourself at least for a while to the community whether it be helping builders or planning events. Then it will be easy to see you mean to improve the server.

4. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    edit

#4 matrix_rep, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  5. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    ~Request for ECC Staff.

This thread was not to be used as a thread of patronizing/flame. Please delete all non-staff replies, as this thread should be locked and all forms of negative, attack full replies must be removed or this thread could possibly turn into a mundane dispute. This thread was a public apology, not a public thread to accost me or start a dispute. Please resolve this and remove these three (that's including this reply) replies, just the non-staff replies, and lock this thread from further replies, please? Thank you.

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. oootopia

oootopia Utopian
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,954
    Locked By Request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.