1. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +128
    I have gathered 6 towns and set them up for people to party in. These towns are avaliable to rent or to host community events. As of now it has 2 spleef arenas, 1 for team matches and 1 for 1v1 matches, it has giant warp with area to decorate or to list details, a vip area to hang out in. A checkers/chess board with pieces (Need to spruce up the chess peices) a giant castle (need to fill it) for events to take place in. The warp is /warp Cash_money and the towns are
    Ethopia & Tamriel
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract-sale-of-tamriel-ethopia.156413/

Cash_money
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/president-application-daepicminer326.156852/#post-875275

Ministril
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/town-claim-application-zr2002.159134/
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract-town-claim.159133/

Trixieland
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/new-owner-daepicminer326-trixieland.42206/

Harambe
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/thre...pplication-daepicminer326.159930/#post-891680

*Staff are allowed to use the towns for free as long as they clean it up afterwards for server events.

I am planning on them having
    • A dedicated fireworks display
    • A boat race
    • A fishing hole
    • A water fall
    • A maze
    • A archery on Rails
    • A dance floor
    • A cake/party room
    • PvP arena
    *Fireworks for the fireworks display will be an extra cost of 30k, The display will be gauranteed to have atleast 667 worth of gunpowder in it and the cost will be covering the cost of gathering gunpowder and the matrials to make it. You can decide on the colours , I will design the rest.

*Horses are avaliabe, to rent it will be 20k per with 15k back if they are alive at the end of the party. I am not responsible on how they died its all or nothing for the horses.

To rent the town you will need to fill out this form with the info stated below it
    1. IGN

2. Length of party/How many days needed to setup

3.When will the party setup/party will take place.

4. Agree to sign a forum contract

5. If the forum contract is broken I will keep the deposit

6. Once the setup day has come you will not be able to refund you rent, you will get your deposit back if the contract is not broken during setup days/day of party (IE a formal breach of contract complaint or grief report where grief is confirmed to be found [It is at my discretion if/how much I return if grief is found, I may return some/all if the damage is small enough] )

7. By signing this (with your ign) you agree to all the condition stated above

8. [Only for community events] This event will be a community event, The holiday it is based around is [Insert name here}

Rent is *100k/Day with a 100k Deposit, you get 1 free day to setup for the party (If you need more notify me or use your days you rented out for). *If you want more days to setup, it will be 10k/day , no refund after setup day begins. Fireworks for the fireworks display is a added cost
    Coupons will be given out at my discretion and may only be used for the cost of the rent. Like I stated in the form the deposit is security in the case of a forum contract breach (IE grief, killing animals etc)

This is the current form of the contract
    The Host may:

Build in the town to add games and events for the people to participate in
    Add people as members to the three towns to A: help build games B: To play games the require use of permissions like chess or spleef or such. (the added people must be monitored to avoid grief as much as possible)
    Accept donations/payment for hosting the party whether it be money or items
    Add shops to sell goods during the party at the rate he seems fit as long as they are not obnoxious or out in the middle of no where. These must be removed 5 days after the party or else they will be filed for removal via staff request, this contract serves as your eviction notice
    May add locked chests to store items. These must be removed 5 days after the party or else they will be filed for removal via staff request, this serves as your eviction notice
    May use any of the features already in place or are planned to be place IE: the bounce castle and chess/checker boards. They must be returned to the state I have left them or be replaced for via server/market price. Failure to do so will call for a grief report.
    Kick people from the event via staff assistance if they are breaking any rules or being obnoxious this includes fighting between the participants.
    Use the horses for travel purposes *If rented

The Host may not

Destroy/change anything in that was already in place for the town without my expressed consent
    Add new owners to the town or remove me as owner
    Charge for entry into the event * for community events
    Deny people access to the event unless they have broken a rule during the party *community events
    Accept donations the are directed towards the town as a whole whether it be decorations,money or items
    Try to gain access to locked areas of the town that includes my locked chests
    Grief the town in any certain way, that includes digging under y:63 without my express consent
    Be rude to his guests and abuse them in anyway and must stick to the rules outlined in the ECC wiki
    Take down the decorations that he did not provide himself to try profit off them *community event
    Kill animals that are named tagged

Community events are centered around International holidays aka the big holidays.
    To host a Community event fill out the form above and include the optional question
    After the approval of the event from me, the applicant must then make a forum post with a poll, the poll must reach 30 approvals, non approvals will not be marked against you
    All community events will have a 29 day preparation and their will be only 1 per holiday

Coupon section: Coupons maybe transferred or sold at player to player transgression (For ecd/items only). I suggest a value of 2 coupon value for 1 ECD
    To request a coupon transfer fill out the form
    1. Ign
    2. Current coupon value
    3. Value being transfered
    4. Left over value
    5. Who are you transfering to

Current Coupon values
    @Emau 300k
    @strongpelt 100k
    @Unique_Beagle 80k
    @Imabankthing 40k
    @LordNate 40k
    @Ladyvamptress 30k
    @King_azaron 10k
    @ghostsjack01 10k
    @GoatsRMyLife 5k (Now Nation helper has agreement for free rental, may sell coupon to other users though)
    @DCxCyBeR 1k
    @ServerOfWaffles 1k

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 DaEpicMiner326, Oct 31, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  2. Elihir

Elihir The Red Wolf that's not so red
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +130
    This is a really cool idea ^^ If you need any help setting up any of the permanent things, Let me know :)

3. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    You know what? I might want to help someone with a party there. OK. I give. Include me. You drive a hard bargain with your hard work and persistence to give back to the community. :)

4. DaEpicMiner326

Ratings:
    +128
    Done perhaps you could do one for @icondigi when he returns

5. DaEpicMiner326

Ratings:
    +128
    A few edits made, party nation is now 6 TOWNS.
    For his help clearing the towns and helping I am announcing @GoatsRMyLife as my Nation Helper