Pokemon Sun/Moon Teams

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by OtterInAOnesie, Dec 27, 2016.

1. OtterInAOnesie

OtterInAOnesie Owner of Otter Farms
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +320
    I started my playthrough of Sun yesterday and this is the team I plan on using for the Offline stuff along with the reasoning why. Feel free to post your teams as well
    Incineroar : Fire Dark - My starter Pokemon, For all the other games I have chosen the fire starter for my first playthrough and also Litten was pretty cute
    Toucannon : Normal Flying - Probabally gonna name him ToucanSam or FrootLoops because Froot Loops were my favorite cereal back in the day
    Starmie : Water Physic- I Usually have a water type on my team And starmie can be caught on the Second island
    Palossand : Ghost Ground - Hard decidsion between the haunted sand castle and the pikachu ghost but ended up with the sand castle because I Dont want Two pokemon with the same type and I want all pokemon to have dual types
    Alolan Ninetails : Ice Fairy - I wanted to use One of the Alolan pokemon For my playthrough, And I have fond memories from one of my nuzlocke runs where I would have lost the run if I didnt have a Ninetails
    Kommo-o : Dragon Fighting - had a hard time deciding between Kommo-o and Alolan Exeggutor because even though they both make my team weak aganst Ice (Which isnt that much of a problem because they would both get scooped on the last Island and only like 2 of the pokemon in the elite four are Ice types) Dragon is another types I would want to have and I just decided to choose the Pseudo because he will have better stats

2. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +128
    Decent team, though the pikachu ghost (mimikyu) is love, takes 1 hit freely and is op especially after a swords dance and ghostnium z. If you need help lmk, I have a thread for general sun/moon as well where I posted my team I am working on atm