Portal Design Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Mission001, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    IGN:
    @Mission001

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Mission001 @BuildsByGideon @Krobkins @Ladyvamptress

General Purpose of Contract:
    Building contract at the Town ECCHeadMuseum

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I (@Mission001 ) agree to add @BuildsByGideon to the town ECCHeadMuseum (http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/additional-town-4-mission001.117273/)within 24 hours upon this contract being accepted to build a Tutorial Portal Room located within the town ECCHeadMuseum
    [​IMG]

I(@Mission001 ), @Ladyvamptress or @Krobkins will then remove @BuildsByGideon within 48 hours after the Tutorial Portal room is completed.
    I @Mission001 will file for a portal room before the 15th September 2017 which will be outlined in obsidian by @BuildsByGideon, he (@BuildsByGideon ) will also outline where he wants the portal to go.
    I(@Mission001 ), @Ladyvamptress or @Krobkins have the right to remove @BuildsByGideon if:

• The Portal is not visible from the entrance of the room
    • Any blocks are broken on the original structure making the portal room visible from the outside
    • If the room is dug more then 10blocks below the entrance
    • If any other blocks are broken, placed, locked or touched outside the portal room in the town
    • If the portal room does not fit the genre of the Tutorial at Spawn
    • If the portal room isn't completed by 25th December 2017
    • If the portal isn't outlined before the 15th September 2017
    I @Mission001 ,@Ladyvamptress or @Krobkins are not obligated to pay for or collect materials for @BuildsByGideon for this build but @Mission001 will try to facilitate his requests.

@BuildsByGideon will not be paid for building the Tutorial Portal, instead @BuildsByGideon will gain 1 cookie and @Mission001 's eternal gratitude.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @BuildsByGideon agrees to building the Tutorial Portal room located in the Eccheadmuseum by the 25th December 2017.
    @BuildsByGideon will use his own materials unless materials are given by the town owners (@Mission001 @Ladyvamptress @Krobkins ). Some materials can be provided upon request by @Mission001 but is not obligated to.
    @BuildsByGideon must outline the portal in obsidian by the 15th September 2017 otherwise he will be removed from the town. @BuildsByGideon may choose either size of portal he wants to fit with the scheme of the room.
    @BuildsByGideon will be removed from the town if he violates the terms stated here:
    • The Portal is not visible from the entrance of the room
    • Any blocks are broken on the original structure making the portal room visible from the outside
    • If the room is dug more then 10blocks below the entrance
    • If any other blocks are broken, placed, locked or touched outside the portal room in the town
    • If the portal room does not fit the genre of the Tutorial at Spawn
    • If the portal room isn't completed by 25th December 2017
    • If the portal isn't outlined before the 15th September 2017.
    @BuildsByGideon agrees to build this Tutorial Portal for free.
    Once the Tutorial Portal is complete, @BuildsByGideon will pm one of the town owners who will then look over the room and remove him from the town.
    @BuildsByGideon will not lock or unlock any heads in the ECCHeadMuseum
    @BuildsByGideon will not remove or destroy any heads at the ECCHeadMuseum, he understands that if he has been found removing or locking heads, he will replace the head that was broken/taken or face a complaint being filed.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 Mission001, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  2. BuildsByGideon

BuildsByGideon Architecture
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,373
    IGN: @BuildsByGideon
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes

3. Krobkins

Krobkins Mєgαмιηєя
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    IGN: @Krobkins
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes

4. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
  5. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
  6. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    IGN:
    @Ladyvamptress

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree and understand.

7. BuildsByGideon

BuildsByGideon Architecture
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,373
    IGN:
    @BuildsByGideon

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

8. Krobkins

Krobkins Mєgαмιηєя
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    IGN:
    @Krobkins

9. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    Alright everything looks good. Don't forget to take screenshots with time stamp (double tap f2 for time stamp) of all transactions!

Locked-Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.