Public Apology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ToCatchAHansen, May 21, 2016.

1. ToCatchAHansen

ToCatchAHansen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +410
    By the time I have made this I am probably hated by everyone on the server but I would like to apologise for my shameful and ignorant actions to the owner, Andrewkm, @Phantomine and everyone. If you do not accept this apology so be it, but I will try to make amends and right the wrongdoings that have caused a disturbance to this peaceful community.

In the past day, I have been permabanned for calling phanto "scum on the earth." I then continued to harass him today, but I shouldn't. Phanto did nothing wrong and, being controlled by a blinding rage, attacked him for no valid reasons. I thought he was playing victim and attacking me but I was attacking him more. Sure he did call me salty but that still doesn't justify my poor actions. Phanto, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry for my god-forsaken actions towards you.

I have had friends who cared about me, who liked me, who I turned away. I falsely accused them of stabbing me in the back, being traitors, I even went as far to threaten one of my friends that I'm going to kill them. I have been a burden to them. I have been selfish and not thinking of how they would feel that a friend they have had for a solid couple of months has accused them of stabbing them in the back and talking about them behind their back. I thought of myself over others. So, an apology has been long due to @SuburbSomeone @BuildsByGideon @Babylonian_ @imSwag__ @Reincarnated_ and @Whammerist5.

And lastly, and most importantly, the community. I have cause a great disturbance to the communities players and attacked most of them. You all are so kind sand generous and for me to ruin that is dissapointing on my part and tarnishes our great community. It leaves an imprint on new players that joined on that exact day and can turn away new players who joined on that exact day. An apology, I hope, can restore faith in me that actions to this extent will be no more.

Thank you all for reading this, I hope you have a wonderful day,

Polar.

2. Phantomine

Phantomine Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +954
    Apology accepted. :)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  3. ToCatchAHansen

ToCatchAHansen Builder

Ratings:
    +410
    Thank you :)

4. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    As long as you are here to change and make things right, we are here to welcome you back.

5. ScopicX

ScopicX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +854
    Thank you for the apology, it takes a big person to step up and admit his wrongs.

Apology Accepted

Anyways, k

#5 ScopicX, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
  6. ToCatchAHansen

ToCatchAHansen Builder

Ratings:
    +410
    Thank you imswag :)

7. SuburbSomeone

SuburbSomeone Shrubby Tycoon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +6,480
    I never really felt the need for you to apologize, but it is welcomed nonetheless. I never thought of you as a bad user before, and I know that if you're on your A-game that I won't have to think that anymore. :)

8. BuildsByGideon

BuildsByGideon Architecture
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,373
    ^