The Mutual Fund of ECC

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by DeMacca, Apr 10, 2016.

1. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
    -=- Background -=-

Players of ECC, @THCOOL and I decided to create a brand new and very profitable investment opportunity. We present to you the very first, and hopefully largest Mutual fund in ECC. We have designed this project to be completely risk free for investors, meaning there will be 0 chance of loss. This will be further explained later. The Mutual Fund of ECC is designed to earn you profit with little to no work whatsoever. In fact, the only thing you will need to do is purchase a share(s), then sit back, relax, and collect profit :thumbsup:

-=- How it works -=-

We will be investing in stocks via the ECC Stock Trader. This will run on a share based system. A maximum of 500 shares will be released and available to own. Each share can be initially bought from us for a price of $10,000 ECD. Every share that you own will have 2 different values, an investment value and a market value which are further explained below

Any profit generated from stocks will be distributed according to however many shares you own. In previous test months, we have made profits of 15% to 30% and that is what you can expect. 50% of this profit will go towards the Investors, and the other 50% will go to us. Meaning, E.g. We make a 20% profit on $10,000,000 - and you own 25% of total shares. The way the $2,000,000 profit would be distributed is $1,000,000 comes to us, and $1,000,000 goes to the investors. If you owned 25% of the shares (25% of the $1,000,000) you would earn $250,000. Therefore - that month for that stock, you would of made $250,000.

-=- Shares -=-
    Investment Value:

This will be the share's value in the eye's of us. This value will ALWAYS be $10,000 ECD. This means that no matter what, when you buy or sell shares from us, each share will be valued at $10,000.

Market Value:

This will be the share's value in the eye's of the player market. This value can and will change. We allow players to sell shares to other players only if it is approved and done through us. This means that if you wanted, you could sell your shares at a higher price of $15,000 ECD rather than back to us at the investment value of $10,000. This can be easy additional profit for the investor. The hope is that if we do well enough and all shares are sold, the only way to purchase shares is through other players. This means that there is a low supply. Now if we do very well (which we fully intent to), then the demand for shares will rise. Low supply plus high demand only means one thing... that is a rise in market value.

-=- Continued -=-

While that may seem confusing at first, we have done the math - and we believe this will be a very profitable project for both ourselves and more importantly our shareholders. In the case that worst comes to worst, and you aren't happy with the profit that you are making, no worries - after our 2 month lock in period ends, you can sell the shares back to Mutual Fund of ECC for the investment value of $10,000. This essentially makes this a completely risk free investment!

Now, on top of all profit that you make from the stock market... Seeing as there are only 500 shares being released to the public... Players will also be able to sell stocks to other players as well... However, you can sell them for whatever price you like, at any time! All we ask is for 3% of the transaction. Now - consider you buy 100 shares from us, at $10,000 per share... 2-4 weeks later, you could sell those shares to another player for $15,000 per share. You would make a $500,000 profit, not including profit made from stocks themselves! The player to player price will be solely affected by the market value. All player to player transactions must be both approved AND done through us.

-=- Rules/Agreement -=-
    Purchasing Amount of shares from Creditor

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    - Agree to pay out 50% of all profit generated with the invested money. This will be solely sourced from profit made off stocks using the ECC Stock Trader.

- Agree to give the option for Investor to sell back his shares (investment) at an investment value of 50k per share (essentially making this a risk-free investment) back to Creditor only with the following criteria having happened:
    ---- Investor has requested to sell back their shares (investment) to Creditor
    ---- 2 months have passed since the initial investment was made
    ---- Any and all debt to Creditor has been paid in full, if applicable.

- Agree to allow Investor to sell their shares to any other player at any price they wish however this sale must be made through Creditor. A small fee of 3% on the market value of the amount of shares being sold will be charged. Creditor holds the right to deny any player to player trade

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    - Agree to send a total of Amount ECD in exchange for Amount of shares to Creditor within 24 hours of this contract being approved

- Agree to give Creditor a 7-day max grace period before selling back the shares (investment)

- Agree that the following 3 criteria must be true before any shares (investment) can be sold back to Creditor:
    ---- Investor has requested to sell back their shares (investment) to Creditor
    ---- 2 months have passed since the initial investment was made
    ---- Any and all debt to Creditor has been paid in full, if applicable.

- Agree that any shares sold back to Creditor will be at the constant investment value price of 50k per share. No more, no less.

- Agree that the funds used to purchase shares from Creditor are for the purpose of reinvestment by Creditor directly into the ECC Stock Trader.

- Agree that Investor understand's that interest paid is based on any real profit made off stocks using their investment. Sometimes the interest paid will be more or less all depending on how well the reinvestment was and how much profit was made off of a stock(s). At times, no profit will be recieved if a stock does poorly and no profit is made.

- Agree that if Investor is inactive for more than 3 months at a time then the shares (investment) will be forfeited to Creditor along with any unpaid interest.

- Agree that should Investor owe any money to Creditor, then Investor’s shares (investment) may NOT be sold back to Creditor until the debt has been paid in full, however, the shares (investment) may be put towards payment of the debt on Investor’s request.

- Agree that Creditor has the right to keep his stock portfolio private and does NOT have to reveal what specific stocks he is investing in.

- Agree that Creditor has the right to hold onto any stock for as long as they see fit. If Creditor believes that it is best to hold on to or sell a stock, then Investor agree's to let Creditor do so as he see's fit
    The MFE Has a few general rules that we ask you follow, for the full set of rules, please refer to the spoiler below containing our contract.

• General Rules of the MFE

• You are not allowed to Slander MFE For any reason. If you have a complaint, privately forum pm us and we can sort something out :)

• You must respect our freedom to invest in whichever stocks we choose, and hold shares in those stocks for as long as we wish

• Once purchasing shares in MFE There shall be a 2 month lock in period for which you will have to wait before you can sell your shares back, however you can sell those shares to any player you wish at any time for any price, yet all share transactions between players - must be done through MFE As we require 3% of the transaction fee
      • After our 2 month lock in period, if you wish to resell your stocks to us at the price of $50,000 we require a 7 day grace period to return your money to you

• In the case a stocks does poorly, and no profit is made - you will not lose money, you simply will not gain any profit for that time period, making this service essentially risk free

• Gross profit earned shall initially be split 50/50 between the ourselves and the investors. The money distribution between investors will be done by us, and completely based on number of shares owned. For example - Gross profit of $1,000,000 - $500,000 goes to us, and $500,000 to yourselves. Within that $500,000 if you were to own 50 shares you would receive $50,000 as 50 is 1/10 of 500 total shares.
      • All stocks shall be kept in @THCOOL's portfolio which shall be kept private.

• While we shall try to pay you as soon as any profit is made, the maximum time between payouts shall be 1 month

• I will again reiterate, if you feel the need to complain against the MFE, do not do so on this thread. Create a forum pm with myself and @THCOOL and we shall work something out.
    CURRENT SHARE OWNERS: @nique0401 - 10 shares, @DBriggsie - 5 shares, @Gmoneyman118 5 shares @luccowarleo - 30 shares, @WARPAINT56 - 10 shares, @Chernoknizhnik - 10 shares, @zorracraft - 5 shares, @MattBrpQc - 40 shares, @Whammerist5 - 5 shares, @block_crusher - 180 shares,

CURRENT SHARES AVAILABLE: 200/500 shares @ $10,000 / share

From the team here at ECC's first Mutual fund, consider investing in us. Again, this service is designed to generate you money will you are not there (Legally!) It is also designed to be 100% risk free. Thanks!

#1 DeMacca, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  2. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    -=- Share Purchase Application -=-
    Code:
    Application:

1)IGN:

2)Amount of shares you are purchasing from MFE:

3)Have you read and agree to all our rules/agreements:

4)Best time to meet in-game to transfer funds:

-=- Players Involved/Roles -=-
    THCOOL
    • 50% MFE owner
    • Bookkeeper
    • Contract Initiator
    • Can accept/deny any share transactions
    • Can suggest stocks for DeMacca to look into
    • Will update thread with all transactions
    • Will keep spreadsheet (once it is ready) up to date
    DeMacca
    • 50% MFE owner
    • Stock analyst
    • Stock Portfolio Holder
    • Will decide which specific stocks to invest in and exactly how much to invest
    • Will decide when to hold/buy/or sell any stocks
    • Can accept/deny any share transactions
    • Will update main post and keep all data on it up to date

#2 THCOOL, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  3. xCyrusG

xCyrusG Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +47
    Am I looking at something that works similarly to a Hedge Fund?

4. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
    Yes, essentially. However we will refer to it as a mutual fund. A pool of money that is invested - and then have the profit split between us :).

5. Spyralvin

Spyralvin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    If i invested $100,000 how much would i get in a month?

6. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
    Of course that can not be simply answered. The market moves differently every month, however in previous months we have made profits from anywhere from 10%-30%. But of course some months are also slow and at times no profit will be made, however, you could expect a $10,000-$30,000 profit in an average month :).

7. DiamondDesire

DiamondDesire Queen of Diamonds
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,288
    How experienced are you with stock trader?

8. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    He's a stock trader god.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    I would not have chosen to work with @DeMacca if he was not experienced and did not know what he was doing with stocks. However, I will let @DeMacca answer this for himself :p

#9 THCOOL, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  10. DiamondDesire

Ratings:
    +1,288
    What about you as you are going to be the stock trader holder? Shouldn't you have experience yourself?

11. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    I do have some experience as I took a college course on stocks so I have a good understanding of them, but I will not be analyzing or picking any stocks myself, this is all @DeMacca's part as he is our sole stock analyst at the moment. The only reason that I am the actual stock holder is simply due to our differentiating time zones. My time zone works much better as the market open/closes at a much more convenient time rather than @DeMacca who due to his timezone, is asleep when the market opens/closes :p. I will only be investing in what @DeMacca tells me to. I can suggest some stocks for @DeMacca to look into, but ultimately, it is his decision as to what specific stocks we invest in.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #11 THCOOL, Apr 10, 2016
  12. DiamondDesire

Ratings:
    +1,288
    Ultimately as you seen what happened with the other business it was not clear each of the owners roll, I would make sure that you write everyone who is involved in this business (Even a spreadsheet keeper) and their role with in the business so that the players know this.

#12 DiamondDesire, Apr 10, 2016
  13. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    The main thread will serve as our temporary spreadsheet at this moment as we are currently in the works of creating a more detailed spreadsheet:
    The only people involved are @DeMacca and I. I will update my main post to specify each of our exact roles.

Edit: Updated post with players involved/roles

#13 THCOOL, Apr 10, 2016
  14. ldw116

ldw116 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    Are you 2 investing at all?

15. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    No, but we treat it as if it is our own personal cash because for example lets say we do poorly... Then when the investor wants to sell back their shares to us, we have to then use some of our personal cash in order to compensate for the loss. That is also why this is a risk-free investment :thumbsup:

#15 THCOOL, Apr 10, 2016
  16. ScopicX

ScopicX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +854
    Am I allowed to get back my money at anytime? If yes, then I'd like to invest

17. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
    While you will not be able to sell your stocks back to us @ $10,000 / share for 2 months, you can sell those shares to anybody you like, at any price, at any time - as long as the transaction is done through ourselves.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Whammerist5

Whammerist5 ø☗ø Guardian ø☗ø

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +839
    I'm interested in this. I'll do a trial run with 50k and see how it goes. Meet me in-game please.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Awesome! I can meet you in-game when I get off work tonight (10pm central). I will need you to sign an official forum contract though which I will post once I get home. Incase you were wondering what was in the contract beforehand, we have it conveniently posted in the spoiler on our main post :thumbsup:

#19 THCOOL, Apr 10, 2016
  20. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Is there a max amount of shares I can buy?
    Or was I blind and missed that info :p