[User Complaint] @Aporth

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by KiwiAngelTwist, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KiwiAngelTwist

KiwiAngelTwist EcoMaster
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +198
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Sending inappropriate private messages to my 13 year old daughter. Send nudes? Seriously? He said he was messaging multiple people, but still. If you're going to send something that creepy, you should make sure who you are sending it to.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    I understand that he said this was a wrong chat and I hoped that perhaps it was and he could be a decent person. However, not so sure and he told me to grow up. Ah well. He did try to apologize privately to me, then /ignored me (even though I wasn't messaging him after he apologized) but I feel someone else needs to tell him to be extra careful and perhaps to try to be a little nicer.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. childersc

childersc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +86
    Sigh, this was a wc. He was talking to me about something private. I can attest to this myself.

While I understand that she is 13, he did not intend on that to be sent to her, she probably sent him a message in the middle of our conversation and hence when he did /r it went to the wrong person, he did wc it, he also apologized. Of course he would ignore you guys because of this issue I would have done the same.

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,676
    Thank you @KiwiAngelTwist for filing this complaint and I apologize for the wait.
    I would like to address the "wc" argument first, as I see it has been the main point of conversation at the moment. Saying "wc" or "wrong chat" after something inappropriate, vulgar, or any sort of chat rule violation is irrelevant in a complaint or any situation. If you are taking the risk of sending something inappropriate to another user, you assume the risk of either sending it to the wrong person or suffering the consequences of the users response and actions towards you after.

As for @Aporth, there is no denying that what you said is both against the rules and very inappropriate. I understand that maybe you hadn't meant to say what you did to @Festus14, but that doesn't excuse what you said. You must be held accountable for any and all actions, even if you regret what you said. I expect that you will be not only more responsible when sending pm's to others, but more appropriate in your chatting as well. Therefore, I will be issuing @Aporth a 12 hour tempban, and I expect not to see this behavior from @Aporth again.

Complaint Locked. User @Aporth temporarily banned for 12 hours for Inappropriate comments via PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.