[User Complaint] Aporth

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by MoonGirl504, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonGirl504

MoonGirl504 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +29
    Accused Username:
    Aporth
    Complaint:
    Okay, so several weeks ago, I allowed aporth to tp to an egg farm I had built, and when I did that he apparently set a home in my private room, in my town- a town he does NOT have perms to. He eventually told me he had set home and then reassured me he had cleared the home, I was upset but glad he had cleared the un-necessary home. Unbeknownst to me this apparent home he had set ended up being utilized by him ( I have a photo in the Evidence section of @DrowingInPizza verifying that he did indeed have a home set in my private space- he ended up getting rid of the home thanks my good pal drowning, who by the way was a real help with all of this, and made sure to check before they even did anything so they would do the right thing ). Aporth then took my savings worth about $51,000 out of a chest I had unintentionally forgotten to lock, but which was as aforementioned at least in a locked room. While I understand that this is not exactly illegal, it's incredibly creepy and unnerving that he not only set a home and then lied about it, but went back to it, and even had no problem admitting it.
    Evidence:

THE FIRST IMGUR THING HAS 4 DIFFERENT PICTURES
    Additional Information:
    Alright, look Y'all, I worked my butt off to earn that stuff for tens of hours too, and I just found it incredibly frustrating and unnerving that a long time player and supposedly a fellow ECC-er who wants to keep this server fun and enjoyable, would not only take advantage of some opportunity like that (me forgetting to lock a chest) but that he would go behind my back setting a home in my private space and then lying about it later. I have also heard from a couple of other players about how this dude has been rude to other players intentionally saying crap and wc-ing and other obnoxious things. Plus, when I and a couple other players ( @KiwiAngelTwist and maybe one or two others ) called him out on it, he told us to "grow up" also, the images in the evidence section prove he had no problem with what he did and even had the nerve to say "nothing personal", this dude just rubs me the wrong way, and I wanted to file this complaint at least so people could kinda know what this guy did. 'Cuz this just ain't right. Thank you guys for reading all this and checking my evidence and everything. While this situation is pretty messed up, the ECC community has been pretty great through all of this, Aloha, Shalom, Good vibes and <3 Love, Luna (@LuBlue2002).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #1 MoonGirl504, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Thank you @LuBlue2002 for filing this complaint.
    After talking to @DrowningInPizza it seems that @Aporth removed the home, so unfortunately there is nothing else can be done.

Complaint locked. Issue handled in-game.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.