[User Complaint] @koko_2022

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Gowther32, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gowther32

Gowther32 Goat Sin of Lust
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +107
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Server rule violated: Section 3, Clause 2: Scamming: A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.

What happened: Ingame contract violation, paid 400000 ECD for two features, extcommands and extcommands plus, user failed to purchase features in the given time frame.

When did it happen: Agreement formed at 19:40 P.M MST (21:40 EST) on March 26, 2018 with 24 hour time frame, contract violated at 19:40 P.M MST (21:40 EST) on March 27, 2018, with at least 10 minutes elapsing after violation before complaint filed.

Why should action be taken: Official server rule violation.
    Evidence:

Additional Information:
    As this is the first time I have filed a complaint, please be generous in any mistakes I may have made in correcting me. I know that the screenshot situation is a bit weird as I had to split it between two screenshots due to chat (thanks to Ladyv for giving the tip later that I can leave global and trade for agreements), but I believe the evidence is still sufficient due to time stamps present during a valid process of the agreement, in which the payment process and confirmation from koko as well as the /realname is present.

#1 Gowther32, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  2. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Thank you @Kirito32 for filing this complaint.

@koko_2022 is there any reason why these features haven't been bought? You have 24 hours to post evidence or a reason to why they have not been purchased.

@koko_2022 given 24 hours to reply.

3. koko_2022

koko_2022 ECC Chairman
    ECC Chairman EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +688
    Please check /myfeatures sorry for any inconvenience

4. Gowther32

Gowther32 Goat Sin of Lust
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +107
    Features received, please lock thread, thanks!

5. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Locked upon request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.