[User Complaint] ThatKidArshi

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by ThatKidArshi, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Accused Username:
    ThatKidArshi
    Complaint:
    Cannot repay loan
    Evidence:
    Cannot provide
    Additional Information:
    Basically, I took out loans that I thought I can repay because I was buying exp until andrew fucked me over with the exp prices and I just dont have the time to go mining and make money.

I never intended to scam anyone at all and I know I have a bad past. I just wanted to make this complaint so I can get some time to figure out how to repay and etc. These are the players I owe

- @cheese_ball_33 (I think thats his name) - 45k due 2 datys ago
    - @Ozzyblack21 - 150k - Due in a couple 3 days

Im sorry to the users that Ive scammed. Im really sorry. I hope you guys can forgive. ;-;

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    And, uh, why would you file a complaint on yourself? Seems a bit perverse to try to get banned when you seem willing to negotiate and the user who you've defaulted on hasn't even filed a complaint.

Anyhow, regardless of the validity of your claim that you can't make sufficient money due to the EXP conversion changes (Worth noting that much of these changes are by no means set in stone, with Andrew stating he's still considering them - As well as it being a bit interesting that the first loan you listed was already late days before any changes were even alluded to), filing a complaint on yourself is by no means the proper recourse to deal with outstanding debts that can't be repaid. You'd ideally settle this outside of the BA/C section in private, and if no solution can be found there, then the users who you owe money to are the ones responsible for filing a complaint (Not you) and we'll then deal with the debts on your ban appeal.

Best of luck with repaying your debts, but this isn't the way to go about it.

#2 UnitedStates2, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.