ways to gain money

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by annnnnie, Oct 26, 2017.

1. annnnnie

annnnnie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +19
    hi, I'm trying to get people to know how to get money easily, drop some suggestions below

2. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    rent out a eff7 and mine for dayzz

3. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    sell me a star tool all ecd will be paid upfront

4. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035
  5. Rolandholmeskemp

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +7
    I am very interested to know how people go about making there balances here. SG is fun and all but it's not active enough for a steady flow of income, what should I be grindy towards?

6. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    Mining and farming are probably the best ways. There are plenty of guides for making money on the forums, I can link some if anyone would like, but my advice is to mine or farm. Get a good pickaxe and just mine fer days, or get a pumpkin axe and farm, or both. At least those were my preferred methods of income when I wasn't very wealthy. That was 4 years ago, though, so I might not be the best guy to ask, lol.

#6 12345shane, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  7. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Agreed. Cocoa bean farming and pumpkin farming make you around the same, cocoa bean farming you don’t need a fancy tool (a normal diamond axe will do)... might have to drop a few bucks on farm perms, but you have to replant. Pumpkin farming you have to put like $20-$25k into it for a good enchanted axe and perms to a good farm, but you can just break and keep walking/running. I would suggest cocoa farming for a while and then upgrading to pumpkin farming if you wanna go the farming route.

If you’d rather mine, you still have to build your way up, but if you live in a town with a warp, you can set your /home to spots in the mining world and haul your dirt, stone, cobble, gravel, sand, etc to /warp colebex. Imabankthing pays over server price for those items and it’s better than getting $0 like you do when you /sell cobble and stuff. I would invest in an eff5, unb3, fort3 pick and just mine your fingers off, doing /sell on all the gems you come across. AdmialD and a few others always make tunnels on y:11 and leaves exposed ores or you can mine off the tunnels making your own. I would get all ores you find, coal, iron, and redstone get left behind a lot, but are still worth something and some exp too that you can sell.

If neither of those strike your fancy, try take big jobs for people who need dirt placers, crop/sapling placers, or builders. Land clearing might be getting too far into that area if you don’t have star tool, but This can be good money too. You just have to look around and fine people paying the right price. As stated there are great tutorials out there to walk you through how to make money.

8. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    Sg ez pz

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List