[Contract] Monopoly

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by EraNow, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EraNow

EraNow President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,311
    IGN:
    @Iticip
    Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Iticip @Aqqel

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe transfer of the region "Monopoly"

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Iticip , agree to add @Aqqel as the sole owner of the region "Monopoly". I give permission for a town claim or town transfer to be used on this town.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Aqqel agrees to provide me with $200,000 ECD prior to being given ownership.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 EraNow, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. Aqqel

Aqqel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    Aqqel

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.> Yes

3. Aqqel

Aqqel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    Aqqel

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.> Yes

#3 Aqqel, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
  4. Inamine

Inamine Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +231
    Thanks both for remaking contract and changing the terms. I see the transaction has already taken place.

Approved - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.