- Last Activity:
- Oct 4, 2026 at 12:57 AM
- Joined:
- Jul 9, 2016
- Messages:
- 76
- Trophy Points:
- 33,710
- Positive ratings received:
- 44
Post Ratings
| Received: | Given: | |
|---|---|---|
![]() |
34 | 8 |
![]() |
3 | 2 |
![]() |
4 | 1 |
![]() |
0 | 0 |
![]() |
1 | 1 |
![]() |
0 | 0 |
![]() |
1 | 0 |
![]() |
1 | 0 |
![]() |
0 | 0 |
![]() |
0 | 0 |
![]() |
0 | 0 |
![]() |
8 | 44 |
Awarded Medals 10
- Gender:
- Male
- Birthday:
- Apr 9, 1995 (Age: 31)
- Location:
- Wherever I may roam
ghostthecatalyst
President, Male, 31, from Wherever I may roam
President ⛰️⛰️
Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️
"I push my fingers into my eyes, It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache, But it's made of all the things I have to take..." Jun 9, 2018
- ghostthecatalyst was last seen:
- Oct 4, 2026 at 12:57 AM
- Loading...
- Loading...
-
About
Interact
Signature
WHAT? - Loading...




