1/8th Chance of No Kit Arena

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revanrose6, Jun 29, 2014.

?

Do you think it is a good idea?

1. Yes (write thoughts below)

146 vote(s)
    76.4%
  2. No (write thoughts below)

37 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Maybe if... (write thoughts below)

8 vote(s)
    4.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    Sad thing is this is true for most.

2. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    Not our fault you can't make money without them. Learn how to PvP.

3. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    NO NO NO....
    We paid money for kits and now there is a chance that we may not be able to use them?

4. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    I agree one thousand times.
    I hated kits but now that I have them I realise they are a good way to make money which still requires some form of skill and/or fun other than the traditional farming etc.

NO NO NO... To no kit arenas.

5. stoler202

stoler202 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    I do not know how to pvp and doubt i will in the near future. I am too lazy to train pvp when i can simply make money with kits.

#185 stoler202, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  6. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder

Ratings:
    +646
    Oh so ur one of the idiots that only plays sg for the money... Sg is also for the fun, and the idiots that only buy kits for the money are simply dumb.

7. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    I will lock this thread if the flaming/arguments don't stop.

8. stoler202

stoler202 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    I dont know why this thread is even still open. BTW for me sg is VIP money maker as i previously said. I dont care about fun or else why do ppl farm? It is boring! But sg is little bit easier tonnot get bored with rather than farming. I simply need money, it is not at all easy to get! That is why i need kits to makem money for more kits making more money and only thrn focus on more interesting things as funding my town and ranking up!
    Kthnxbai! I wont post anymore, just had to reply to that question

#188 stoler202, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  9. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder

Ratings:
    +646
    I will stop, sorry.

10. SnDxCH4RG3R

SnDxCH4RG3R |Technical Tycoon|
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +899
    I feel that there are two sides to sg.
    Money, and Pvp.

Please, do not blow-up my words and interpret it weird. Just listen to what I have to say.

Because pvp is for the most part dead on ecc, many users resort to playing our Survival-Games, as it's a way to make money, while PvPing.
    (This is where the two mix) Now, don't get me wrong; there are plenty, PLENTY of good pvpers on ECC, but I can say factually that kits allow people who are more unskilled at pvp to win more and/or have a better chance of winning. Doing better in games of course leads to more money, which in turn leads to success on ECC. This means that there is no reason why no one shouldn't by kits, there's only benefits, no negatives to buying kits.
    Me being a kit user (every game) I love kits just as the next guy, but let's think about ECC as a whole, including builders. Builders when acknowledged and thought about are the most important thing to ECC. New players who have new ideas and need things (jobs, plots, materials, tools, armor and such) have no motivation to play sg because once grace period ends they are slaughtered by people who run around with overpowered weapons, potions, and armor. If we as ECC are advertising SG as one of our main things to new players (which we are) how and why do we expect them to stick around if they are turned away because they're instantly murdered.
    Of course, we could just tell those new builders to buy kits, and that "if you can't beat 'em, join em!", but what good does that do? That doesn't guarantee that this user will be interested in ECC as a server, and go on to become a dedicated, successful, donation buying user.
    SG does NOT make dedicated users...EVERYTHING from ECC does. Not one part of it, but the server as a whole (the chats, clans, sg, market(s), towns, ranks, and so much more).

Now we all know how it feels to be a builder on EcoCityCraft. And we all know that either YOU have to buy stuff to make you successful, or get others to do jobs for you to be successful. But this comes with one exception, that being SG kits. Once a user is hooked on ECC (or any server for that matter) they want to strive to be the best they can be, and to do that they'll buy water, tp, extcommands, extcreations, multihome, and eventually SG kits. And that's because if we give builders an opportunity to make ECD, they'll take it. And once they know a way to make money and they know what to do with that money, they'll be hooked. And now, you've created a dedicated user. One who will want to do good, one who will have to buy donation features to be good. One who will buy an assortment of normal, game-enhancing features instead of sg-kits and then some.

So why turn them away? Why scare them off? Why deny them a %12.5 chance of even being able to participate? Why not promote good PvP?
    Well, I'm at a loss for words now.
    Cause it's amazing that people do NOT support this.

Again I say, +1.

(Sorry, 3AM Rant)

11. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Added

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.