13k randomly added to forum today.

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by pooplunch, Nov 19, 2018.

  1. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    Minecraft Username: bobthegnome1

    Brief Description: today I checked the forums and randomly had 13k. I still have the same amount in main and archive so idk wtf happened.

    Instructions: log into forums, see you got a free 13k

    How many times did you recreate this?: 1

    Result:

    Expected Result:

    Evidence: it says manually edited by ecc staff #24210
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    @andrewkm
    I actually have no idea how this happened.
    It also seems I somehow gave @Cardinal3 13k as well.
    I believe I was editing some user profiles earlier about the same time. However it wasn't anything to do with forum balances.
     
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Done
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Please revert those ecodollars.
     
    #4 andrewkm, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  6. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Thanks!