Denied Add something in the wiki/rules about "drama"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by padsen, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padsen

padsen Glory to Arstotzka!
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,643
    Minecraft Name: @padsen

Suggestion: Put something along the lines of
    "Starting drama is bannable on ecc."
    and then explain what "drama" is

Reason:
    With all the talks and bans about drama lately, I think it should be in our rules somewhere.
    Yes there is stuff about "trolling" and "Disrespecting Mods" but the word "drama" is no where in the rules. Not once.

I just want the rules to be clearly set. I know the rules on starting drama, but imagine this situation:

New builder, plays for a while. Gets yelled at by a mod for something they didn't know was wrong. They read the rules. They then play for quite a bit more time (a few weeks). Someone then gets banned for something dumb (Could be a good reason)(Most likely would be). This new builder is confused and pesters the mods about why they were banned. New builder gets banned for "Causing drama" which isn't in the rules.

Any Other Information:
    N/a

Link To This Plugin/Is this a custom addition?:
    N/a

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    #1 padsen, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
  2. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    If you are not mature enough to understand the concept behind “causing drama” then it’s probably best to stick with RoBlox...

I believe it would fall under the “using common sense” rule. If your told to stop... it’s simple... stop. The problem is some just don’t know when to quit.

Honestly in most cases there are sufficient warnings given for topics that may cause disruption or drama. Bans are usually given when these warnings are ignored over time as in the recent cases.

And for the record.. I myself have been guilty of this at times.. Once warned, I stopped and left it alone.. Never once was I banned.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.