[Additional Town Application] alarmingtoast

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by alarmingtoast, Jul 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alarmingtoast

    alarmingtoast ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2021
    Messages:
    28
    Trophy Points:
    42,370
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    alarmingtoast​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    mining​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4 ($270,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    home​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -5162, 64, 12060​
    Post B:
    -5363, 64, 12060​
    Post C:
    -5362, 64, 12259​
    Post D:
    -5162, 64, 12259​
    Additional information about your town:
    gonna make it flat​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. SwiftRaptor98

    SwiftRaptor98 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    1,544
    Trophy Points:
    23,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +307
    Hey @alarmingtoast,

    Unfortunately, the town name 'Home' is already taken. Would you like to choose another?
     
  3. alarmingtoast

    alarmingtoast ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2021
    Messages:
    28
    Trophy Points:
    42,370
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3
    Ironforge
     
  4. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    "Ironforge" created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.