[Additional Town Application] Anubis_Crafter

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Anubis_Crafter, Nov 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anubis_Crafter

    Anubis_Crafter Staff Member
    Moderator President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    May 23, 2013
    Messages:
    236
    Trophy Points:
    33,420
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +18
    In Game Name:
    Anubis_Crafter​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    mining​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #5 ($330,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    thekingdom4​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    x: 7074.495 y: 122 z: 12538.399​
    Post B:
    x: 7074.673 y: 124 z: 12736.342​
    Post C:
    x: 7274.405 y: 97 z: 12736.626​
    Post D:
    x: 7274.541 y: 98 z: 12536.566​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Anubis_Crafter, Nov 7, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.