[Additional Town Application] Baccuus

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Baccuus, Aug 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baccuus

    Baccuus President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2015
    Messages:
    565
    Trophy Points:
    60,110
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    In Game Name:
    Baccuus​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Melon Farming​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3 ($220,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Melons3​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    7200, 110, -14598​
    Post B:
    7200, 110, -14398​
    Post C:
    7000, 110, -14398​
    Post D:
    7000, 110, -14598​
    Additional information about your town:
    n/a​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. SwiftRaptor98

    SwiftRaptor98 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    1,544
    Trophy Points:
    23,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +307
    Congratulations!

    Town Set!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.