[Additional Town Application] BigBrolicBigMan

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Gunmetry, May 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunmetry

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2021
    Messages:
    50
    Trophy Points:
    42,505
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +13
    In Game Name:
    BigBrolicBigMan​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Farming and SportsBook​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3 ($220,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    BrocoliFarms​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -5162 60 11857​
    Post B:
    -5162 60 11657​
    Post C:
    -5362 60 11657​
    Post D:
    -5362 60 11857​
    Additional information about your town:
    Big Brocoli Man will own it.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.