[Additional Town Application] blazwura97

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by blazwura97, Jan 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blazwura97

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2019
    Messages:
    1,149
    Trophy Points:
    44,410
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    In Game Name:
    blazwura97​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    I do indeed​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Warp bliz​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #5 ($330,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Shoreline​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    /tppos -12270 64 -4470​
    Post B:
    /tppos -12270 62 -4670​
    Post C:
    /tppos -12469 72 -4670​
    Post D:
    /tppos -12469 63 -4470​
    Additional information about your town:
    Nope :D Ty <3​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Fon_

    Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Moderator EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 26, 2014
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    63,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +420
    Additional town set! Shoreline has been created :) - Thread locked
     
    #2 Fon_, Jan 8, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.