[Additional Town Application] BobbyBlack

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by BobbyBlack, Mar 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

    BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2012
    Messages:
    1,827
    Trophy Points:
    78,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,531
    In Game Name:
    bobbyblack​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    ye​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    i did stuff​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Addition Town #4 ($270,000)​
    Which towns are you currently the President of:
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Nagoya​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: -4473 Y: 68 Z: 6453​
    Post B:
    X: -4473 Y: 63 Z: 6653​
    Post C:
    X: -4673 Y: 63 Z: 6653​
    Post D:
    X: -4673 Y: 73 Z: 6453​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    mountfuji, okhotsk​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. TomKFC

    TomKFC Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2012
    Messages:
    1,789
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +694
    Town created.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.