[Additional Town Application] BobbyBlack

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by BobbyBlack, Aug 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

    BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2012
    Messages:
    1,827
    Trophy Points:
    78,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,531
    In Game Name:
    BobbyBlack​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    ye​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    i did stuff​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    MainNorth​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+ ($500,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Black​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    12705 90 3475​
    Post B:
    12705 90 3675​
    Post C:
    12505 90 3675​
    Post D:
    12505 90 3475​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. DCxCyBeR

    DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    May 27, 2014
    Messages:
    1,075
    Trophy Points:
    62,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
    Town Created !
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.