[Additional Town Application] bobthegnome1

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by pooplunch, Nov 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    In Game Name:
    bobthegnome1​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    halloween, sold a feat awhile back​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #6 ($425,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Chautauqua​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    /tppos 14999 63 -13769​
    Post B:
    /tppos 14999 63 -13569​
    Post C:
    /tppos 14799 75 -13569​
    Post D:
    /tppos 14799 72 -13769​
    Additional information about your town:
    I made sure to keep it just inside the ecc border.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. killrdarknes

    killrdarknes Reborn
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Messages:
    2,230
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,192
    Town "Chautauqua" created on Main!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.