[Additional Town Application] bsqt

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by bsqt, Jun 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsqt

    bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2012
    Messages:
    501
    Trophy Points:
    79,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +338
    In Game Name:
    bsqt​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    maybe​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    selling some of my fish hoard :(​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Fuji​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    /tppos 4494 66 -13742​
    Post B:
    /tppos 4694 64 -13742​
    Post C:
    /tppos 4694 66 -13542​
    Post D:
    /tppos 4494 66 -13542​
    Additional information about your town:
    pog champ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. neecoalage

    neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 31, 2013
    Messages:
    1,589
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +539
    Town has been set :)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.