[Additional Town Application] Caliki123

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Caliki123, Dec 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caliki123

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2013
    Messages:
    169
    Trophy Points:
    58,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +123
    In Game Name:
    Caliki123​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Fishing​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4 ($270,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Dundee​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X:649 Y:63 Z:-3349​
    Post B:
    X:649 Y:63 Z:-3149​
    Post C:
    X:449 Y:63 Z:-3149​
    Post D:
    X:449 Y:63 Z:-3349​
    Additional information about your town:
    None​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. SwiftRaptor98

    SwiftRaptor98 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    1,544
    Trophy Points:
    23,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +307
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.