[Additional Town Application] CardRaindrop431

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by CardRaindrop431, Feb 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CardRaindrop431

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2021
    Messages:
    113
    Trophy Points:
    34,170
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +39
    In Game Name:
    CardRaindrop431​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    fishing and mining​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Aeston_NW​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X:-13297 Y:110 Z:236​
    Post B:
    X:-13297 Y:110 Z:36​
    Post C:
    X:-13497 Y:110 Z:36​
    Post D:
    X:-13497 Y:110 Z:236​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.