[Additional Town Application] Catera98

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Catera98, Jan 6, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catera98

    Catera98 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2013
    Messages:
    37
    Trophy Points:
    48,305
    Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    Catera98​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Mining and throwing some deals at /warp station8​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #6​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Riviera​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -3910 122 -14598​
    Post B:
    -3910 65 -14398​
    Post C:
    -3710 110 -14398​
    Post D:
    -3710 114 -14598​
    Additional information about your town:
    It's really, really gorgeous. Also buying this land gives me room to buy more land​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.