[Additional Town Application] Catera98

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Catera98, Feb 4, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catera98

    Catera98 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2013
    Messages:
    37
    Trophy Points:
    48,305
    Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    Catera98​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Running Station8, boosted magic mining​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Estancia​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -4112 98 -14800​
    Post B:
    -4112 64 -15000​
    Post C:
    -4312 89 -15000​
    Post D:
    -4312 67 -14800​
    Additional information about your town:
    In real estate terms, it backs natural area open space. Also in real estate terms, I want more land​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Skylexia

    Skylexia Redstone God
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Messages:
    2,734
    Trophy Points:
    77,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +818
    Town estancia created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.