[Additional Town Application] CCCPofAmerica

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by CCCPofAmerica, May 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CCCPofAmerica

    CCCPofAmerica Slobville
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2014
    Messages:
    156
    Trophy Points:
    40,450
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +36
    In Game Name:
    CCCPofAmerica​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Mining​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4 ($270,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Slobville​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X:-142 Y:65 Z:-979​
    Post B:
    X:42 Y:79 Z-979​
    Post C:
    X:42 Y:63 Z-779​
    Post D:
    X-142 Y:70 Z-779​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. SwiftRaptor98

    SwiftRaptor98 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    1,544
    Trophy Points:
    23,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +307
    Congratulations!

    Town 'Slobville' Set!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.