[Additional Town Application] CodsterTheGamer

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by CodsterTheGamer, Sep 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodsterTheGamer

    CodsterTheGamer EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2020
    Messages:
    74
    Trophy Points:
    26,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +15
    In Game Name:
    CodsterTheGamer​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    I made the funds from an event.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #4 ($270,000)​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    dreamworld3​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    9730 73 14260​
    Post B:
    9930 71 14260​
    Post C:
    9930 73 14460​
    Post D:
    9730 67 14460​
    Additional information about your town:
    this is the 2nd land expansion of dreamworld park​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. SwiftRaptor98

    SwiftRaptor98 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    1,544
    Trophy Points:
    23,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +307
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.