[Additional Town Application] CodsterTheGamer

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by CodsterTheGamer, Jan 3, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodsterTheGamer

    CodsterTheGamer EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2020
    Messages:
    74
    Trophy Points:
    26,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +15
    In Game Name:
    CodsterTheGamer​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes.​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Winterfest, Farming, private Donations to dreamworld park.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #6​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    dreamworld6​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    9528, 63, 14461​
    Post B:
    9528, 68, 14661​
    Post C:
    9328, 62, 14661​
    Post D:
    9328, 68, 14461​
    Additional information about your town:
    Additional Expansion for DreamWorld Park and resort :) **(HINT)**​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 CodsterTheGamer, Jan 3, 2025
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2025
  2. Skylexia

    Skylexia Redstone God
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Messages:
    2,734
    Trophy Points:
    77,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +818
    Town dreamworld6 created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.