[Additional Town Application] CodsterTheGamer

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by CodsterTheGamer, Jul 30, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodsterTheGamer

    CodsterTheGamer EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2020
    Messages:
    74
    Trophy Points:
    26,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +15
    In Game Name:
    CodsterTheGamer​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Donation to DreamWorld Parks and Resorts​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    dreamworldresort5​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    9730 77 14058​
    Post B:
    9730 80 13858​
    Post C:
    9930 120 13850​
    Post D:
    9930 71 14058​
    Additional information about your town:
    An additional town for DreamWorld Parks and Resorts​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Raccooy

    Raccooy Country Enthusiast
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1,047
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,429
  3. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Town created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.